Monday, January 16, 2017

Design Team Reveal Day 1-Dotstoline

Good morning everyone!  First let me start off by saying "THANK YOU" to all of you who took the time out to apply for our team.  We received a lot of wonderful applications.  I wish I could have accepted all of you but that just isn't possible. Those applicants that were accepted have already been notified.  If you did not receive notification from me it was because there were simply too many to reply to!  

Please do not take this as an indication of how good your work is, I just simply had to narrow it down to a select few.  We will have another call at the end of this term so please make sure you apply.  I look for those who are active on the Colorful Creations Blog so please join us in our monthly challenges and apply again the next call.   I am so excited to be working with such a talented group of ladies so much so that I would like for each of you to get to know the Design Team a little better. 

First up is our scrapbooking duo DotstoLines:


My mom Sunila and  I Aditi , started Dots to Lines and our forte is home decor, mixed media, scrapbooking and altered art. Sunila has a diploma in commercial art, and displays her artworks in various galleries across the world. She has also worked as a Graphic Designer at Hameed Mugal, Kenya.  With a MSc. in Clinical Psychology and Dip. in Special Education, I  took up arts and crafts since school days and also practiced art therapy when working with children with special needs. I have also completed an art course from School of Visual Arts, New York. 

Crafting, thus has been a part of daily activities mostly in the form of various altered projects, or making gifts.  We are into paper-crafting, layouts, journaling, card-making and scrapbooking. Our style of art and craft is a fusion of techniques and usage of vibrant colours. We aim to spread joy. 

Check back tomorrow for the next new team member!

2 comments :

  1. congrats aditi and sunila mam :) looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete