Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Design Team Reveal Day 2- Tania Ridgwell


Photo::

My name is Tania and I currently live in Adelaide, Australia with my partner and our 10 year old daughter.  I have been scrapbooking/crafting for almost ten years starting just after my daughter was born and have been hooked ever since, she is my never ending source of inspiration.   I have to say I am addicted to all things craft and love to create anything from layouts to cards though my absolute favourite is for anything off the page.

I love to try new techniques and just love playing with new products. I don’t know that I have a particular style but I do love to incorporate mixed media into my work (love getting my hands messy) along with chipboard, blooms, and plenty of bling.

No comments :

Post a Comment