Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Design Team Reveal Day 9-Toccara

Design Team Coordinator



My name is Toccara Feliciano but I am mostly called "Tee".  I have three beautiful young ladies and have been married to my high school sweetie for 14 years. I live in sunny Florida where I love to read books outside, scrapbook and work on new items for my online shop on etsy CraftyChic Byhand.  I started scrapbooking while in high school and fell in love with it. When I graduated from high school in year 2000 I went full blown scrapbooker and that is where 12x12 inch paper became my life saver!  I love making memories and being involved anywhere I have the chance to inspire and encourage others. 

I have a few blogs...LOL I have my personal blog where I post my book reviews as I am a Professional Reader and blogger for Tyndale House Publishing, also where I post my crafty layouts and just who I am and this crazy life of mine. My blog is called: Life and Creations of Tee I also fell in love with a different type of crafting with Bible Journaling as I get to exercise my faith in God and be creative at the same time. How cool is that? I have my own online ministry site for women called Beautiful Awakening. I love getting visitors and emails from people all over the world even places I have never heard of telling me how my ministry has helped them in some way or another.  It is one of the greatest Joys. It is definitely something I am proud to have been given the opportunity to do as I love to encourage and inspire others.  

I have so many things I do in my 33 years of life so far I swear I have no idea how I get it done! From working in ministry and having a love for Women's Ministry, to Assistant Youth Director, to my full time job as  Faculty Coordinator in Education, being a wife, and mom to three girls two of whom are teenagers all while having scrappy time, I hope that my layouts inspire you and brightens your day as this is the life of Tee :)  Happy Crafting and Blessings!



No comments :

Post a Comment