Saturday, January 28, 2017

Final Reveal- Brenshevia



Hello all and welcome back to Colorful Creations.  As some of you may recall, CC originally started back in 2008.  We took a "small" break in 2012 and now we are back!  I am so happy to have such a wonderfully, talented group of ladies to help us kick CC back off the right way!  I know that you are going to be inspired by their awesome work!  Now without further ado, a little about me!

I am Brenshevia, the founder and administrator of Colorful Creations.   I am the mother of two and the grandmother of three.  I am engaged to the most wonderful man alive!  He supports me in all that I do.  As you will see, my grand babies are the primary subject of my pages, I LOVE scrapping those faces! Please allow me to share my life's journey in pictures with you. Visit me at http://scrappingeverydaylife.blogspot.com/

Once you leave here, please stop by my online scrapbooking communities Picture This! and Lets Get Sketchy. There you will find a wonderful group of ladies and a ton of great challenges to help you become inspired.

Again, thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Smooches!
Brenshevia

No comments :

Post a Comment