Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Final Challenge

Hello everyone.  It's with great sadness that I inform you this will be the last challenge for CC for a while.  Life has become really hectic for me lately and its been hard trying to keep up. Therefore, I will be putting the blog on hiatus for a few months with the intent on returning hopefully after the new year.

I do appreciate all the great inspiration from the design team as well as each of you who have participated in the challenges.  Thanks so much for your support and I hope to see you again after the new year. Until then, please plan along with our final challenge.

Using this photo as inspiration create a layout or project using what caught your eye.  It can be anything from the colors, to the items, background, textures you name it. Tell us what inspired you from the board.

(I was inspired by the colours.)
(Inspired by the cream and brown tones, the coffee mug)
(Inspired by the colours and the lady in the mood board reminded me of the party we attended recently where we had to dress up in Gatsby style)
(I was inspired by the colors and the sparkling leaves)
(I took inspiration from the colours, and used them on my layout along with some flowers and butterflies)
I took inspiration from colors

No comments :

Post a Comment