Saturday, January 21, 2017

Design Team Reveal Day 6-Agnieszka


Hi!  My name is Agnieszka, my nickname is chanya13 and I live in Poland.  My husband and I have 4 cats and a dog.
I have been scrapbooking for 3 years now and I’m totally crazy about this hobby! My favorite things to make are cards, ATC’S and notebooks but most of all, I love to make multilayer cards.  I also like making exploding boxes and scrap book layouts.  I have my own style and I love to use flowers.  I sometimes make my own, either from paper or I crochet them.  I add butterflies, different media and lace of all kinds to myprojects.  I have a weakness for purple and pink and use them quite a lot.  Promarkers are my favorite way to color images.  Vintage and romantic styles are my favorites and I make a card almost every day.  In my free time, I like gardening, rock climbing, hiking and traveling.  I also love photography.  If you want to see my work, look here: http://cardmakinghobby.blogspot.com/


Hugs, Agnieszka

3 comments :